Saying Hello!

Hi everyone, I am a new guy who wants to experience this world of nudism. For some reason, I enjoy to be naked outdoors every time I have the opportunity, especially on beaches, pools and forests. I really like the feeling, but it is sad because there are not many places where you can do it without disturbing other people, and that is not the idea.

I never have been naked in front of other people, so it would be interesting to belong to this group, and may be soon I will have the opportunity to visit a nudist resort or other place where I can enjoy in company of other people with the same interest and make new friends. I am curious about the experience.

At the moment, for privacy, I prefer to don't show my face. May be in the future, when I feel more in confident with this style.

I will upload more pictures during the next days, to be in tune with the rest of members.

I live in the Midwest, USA, and speak English and Spanish

This topic was edited
RE:Saying Hello!

Welcome aboard!
I remember my first visit to a local nudist resort many years ago. I was determined to just jump right in and it was my first nudist experience. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel welcome. After that, I became a member. When I notice a new nudist, I try to make feel welcome and relaxed.

This post was edited

I'm new here too and also in the midwest. I have the same feeling about being outdoors I want these clothes off me. Being naked is the best! I've never been naked around men tho just women. So I am not sure how I would feel...eh something to learn soon.

This post was edited

Thanks for your welcome!

This post was edited

I am also new to this site. I notice that most of the posts have become stale; however, the site is quite interesting and informative. But, I am enjoying the experience. BTW, WELCOME into this stage of your world and development! Enjoy!

This post was edited

I too am new to public naturism. I have lived alone most of my life so have been able to be naked at home whenever I have wanted to, which was often. But I have never been naked in front of anyone else (apart from my partner when she was about). So I have finally taken the plunge and joined TN and British Naturists in the hope it will help me build the confidence to be free to myself.

I am so determined I have actually built up to it and actually admitted my feelings to my sister this morning, and I don't know why I have been worried about it, she was totally understanding and told me to go for it.

This post was edited

I am in a similar situation. I am new to this site, but I have always liked being nude. I also live in the Midwestern US and nudity, even at home, is frowned upon. I enjoy when I have the house to myself and I can relax.

One of the reasons I joined this site is to find places or events where I can experience public nudity. Right now the only opportunity to be nude outside is when I am biking or hiking. If I can find a secluded space off the trail, I try to undress and enjoy it. But that doesn't last long because I am nervous about getting caught.

This post was edited

I also have this desire, to be able to walk naked in the open air to visit nudist places, nudist beaches. At the moment I'm only naked at home, unfortunately, but I plan to go out and embrace nudism fully.

This post was edited