RE:WHY NOT CERTIFIED

more or less the first thing i did after sorting my profile out. really not bothered by who looks at my photos, but can understand why there is the need for certification as i does help to keep away those who only wish to look.

This post was edited

I so totally agree with you, every profile should have at least some type of picture, and profile info should be filled out with some basic info..maybe we should all send TN complaints about blank/private profiles I have sent them a complaint but have never heard from the admin mind you I am very public nothing to hide

This post was edited

I joined TN and the next day sent in my 2 pictures to become certified. I like the fact that I know who I am talking to when people are certified. I have no problem with people looking at my nude photos and I want them to know that they are actually me and not some pictures that are downloaded off the internet.

This post was edited

Well, it IS a border to cross! But, with some courage, I applied.To prove I am genuine. Nakedness is not a crime!

Excellent!

This post was edited

Like you, I got certified to prove that I'm genuine and sincere. I'm new to nudism although I've been interested in it for several years. For me, it was a big step and I put a lot of thought into it. I'm glad I did though and I've made a few friends on TN since then. I believe everyone should be certified, although I do understand the apprehension in doing so.

This post was edited