Has the pandemic directed you in nude ways?

Check out the newest blog post!

https://www.truenudists.com/blog/nudist-pandemic/

This topic was edited
RE:Has the pandemic directed you in nude ways?

Well yeah, I myself found more time to nude at home. Weather is house work. Being on the computer. So on and so on. But here's the thing. I'm keeping an close ear to see if the resort's are opening so I can mingle with other nudist. Peace Michael.

This post was edited

Since working from home every day, I've found my morning and afternoon coffee breaks are spent getting some naked sun in the back yard. I also find I don't mind working in the nude either. It's kind of nice ,actually. I can't wait to be able to take a naked hike soon at Olive Dell. I really miss socializing with everyone there.

This post was edited

I'm retired and always nude at home, however with the gym's being closed, I am unable to do my 2 - 3 hour workout 4 times a week. I have gained 8 lb's I'll be glad when I can get a full workout again, but really enjoy the extra nude time at home!

This post was edited

since I am home more I have been spending more time on my deck nude.whether its drinking coffee nude or working out nude or just sunbathing nude. Can't wait to get up in the mountains or desert to go skinny-dipping!

This post was edited

I bought a second hand home treadmill (aka clothes hanger) for my workouts during the event. Wishful thinking is that some gyms will allow nude workouts in the future!

This post was edited

Wish I could just hang out naked in my backyard lol pretty sure the neighbors would call the cops

You need a privacy fence. I got one when I retired and I am now often nude inside it. I do wear something when our grandson is here or we have company.

This post was edited

Definitely has for me. Before this happened I was so busy with work I barely had time to be nude even at home.It's been a good reminder of how much I enjoy it.

I am actually nude less because our grandson is here more.

This post was edited