New to the idea of it

New to the idea of nudist but i would love to learn more about how to be one, what the rules are, day to day etc x

This topic was edited
RE:New to the idea of it

Welcome aboard!
Hope that you enjoy the site.
Rules - Always respect others opinions.

This post was edited

There aren't rules. Just be naked when you want to be :)
A lot of people have ideas about how a "true nudist" should behave, but it's personal.
If you mean rules about interacting with others, just be polite, and respect their boundaries when you find out what they are.

This post was edited

Welcome. There are no real "rules" for being a nudist, at least no more so than in any other aspect of life. As said above, many will tell you their interpretation of exactly how you should go about it, but at the end of the day, it's just about enjoying being naked. If that is just walking around at home, go for it. If it's sunbathing nude, enjoy. If you want to be naked 24/7 unless you absolutely have to cover up, crack on with it. It is what you want it to be, and it is what you make it.
I guess the only real "rule" is to sit on a towel!

This post was edited

well you can start at home in the house, and if you have a secluded garden move out side but most of all you have to be comfortable in yourself. there are beaches that are naturist friendly but may be this is to much a lot start abroad.

This post was edited

my only rule is that I don't impose my nudity on anyone who would be uncomfortable with it. Always ask first and be prepared for any reaction. But be naked! it's your universe.

This post was edited

Welcome to nudism. I believe that looking like a nudist there are no rules, just get naked. When you are in the privacy of your home, always be naked. If it is for social nudism there are some basic rules like always taking a towel when sitting and other rules depend on where you go. Be happy, be naked.

This post was edited

Welcome to nudism. I believe that looking like a nudist there are no rules, just get naked. When you are in the privacy of your home, always be naked. If it is for social nudism there are some basic rules like always taking a towel when sitting and other rules depend on where you go. Be happy, be naked.

This post was edited