Sunday check in

God bless you all. How are you going at this time?

This topic was edited
RE:Sunday check in

all good here, just home from the riverside park in the sunshine, dressed unfortunately , but now naked at home. Lots of worship and prayer today. I have never been regularly involved in organised religion, so its business as usual here.

This post was edited

Getting ready to watch mass on TV.
Nude in the study now, but will put on just shorts in case our grandson wakes up.

This post was edited

How are you going at this time?

All's well in our household. No one sick despite the fact that I have been working a regular schedule and am around hundreds every day. The virus has so many others out of work. I work at a worldwide retail organization that has groceries, among other products, and food has been deemed as essential (go figure).

The three of us received our stimulus checks via direct deposit and that has helped with auto repairs. Our daughter is unemployed so she is fortunately receiving SNAP (food stamp) payments, plus other unemployment payments for being a contract worker. I am receiving a second $300 bonus payment from work so I told my wife to make a list of people and organizations, divvy up the $300 and send it to those places.

This post was edited

Just joined here & having a great day. Some thunderstorms wandering around so not getting out much but where there's rain there will be sunshine :)

This post was edited

I am glad to hear things seem to be going well. I hope your family can continue to get the support you need. Very generous of you to think of giving some of that to others in need.

This post was edited

Getting ready to watch mass on TV.Nude in the study now, but will put on just shorts in case our grandson wakes up.

Teaching him by example that there's something wrong with seeing the natural body. That's the message I got as a child when all the adults in my life were careful to stay dressed around me. It so messed up my thinking on the subject it took me 35 years at least to get it resolved and discover the mistake my parents made on it. Children desperately need exposure to naked adults in normal everyday life, being very careful not to sexualize it.
but anyway. I'm doing fine. gardening naked every chance I get. But other things need doing too, hard to spend full time on it like I'd like to.

This post was edited

Getting ready to watch mass on TV.Nude in the study now, but will put on just shorts in case our grandson wakes up.Teaching him by example that there's something wrong with seeing the natural body. That's the message I got as a child when all the adults in my life were careful to stay dressed around me. It so messed up my thinking on the subject it took me 35 years at least to get it resolved and discover the mistake my parents made on it. Children desperately need exposure to naked adults in normal everyday life, being very careful not to sexualize it.but anyway. I'm doing fine. gardening naked every chance I get. But other things need doing too, hard to spend full time on it like I'd like to.

Fine if you are the parent, but not a good idea for a grandparent on the non custodial. side of the family.

This post was edited

Got to be careful mate. Nice that you get to spend some time with him.

This post was edited

Got to be careful mate. Nice that you get to spend some time with him.
Recently I have been getting a little too much.
School is closed, and his father ( who lives with us), mother and stepfather (his primary home) and other grandmother are all working, so my wife and I are taking care of him most of the time.

This post was edited

Aww how old is he? Re you feeling the pressure?

This post was edited