What if you don't want to meet and have sex.

What if I only wanted to send photos of myself and talk to people and not actually meet and have sex?

This topic was edited
RE:What if you don't want to meet and have sex.

What if I only wanted to send photos of myself and talk to people and not actually meet and have sex?

Well, this site is for nudists. People who enjoy being naked around other people. Nudism isnt always about sex, although the world at large would like everyone to believe that. You can enjoy being naked around other people, and not be interested in havig sex with them. If you are more interested in sex, perhaps this sites sister site (True Swingers) would be better suited for you.

This post was edited

They would think you a sad little man with stolen pics of a girl.

But then again, you have fooled one so far.

This post was edited

#report profile
#report thread
#block user

This post was edited

They would think you a sad little man with stolen pics of a girl.But then again, you have fooled one so far.I cant believe how some men believe in this kinds of profiles which are clearly created by other men lol!

I mentioned that I thought most womens profiles are actualy men on the chat and I was surprised how many people disagreed with me. I see so many times an obvious catfish has all these guys saying thank you for friending me or thank you for being my naked friend. SMH

This post was edited

Fake account. Really pathetic honestly.

This post was edited

They would think you a sad little man with stolen pics of a girl.But then again, you have fooled one so far.I cant believe how some men believe in this kinds of profiles which are clearly created by other men lol!I mentioned that I thought most womens profiles are actualy men on the chat and I was surprised how many people disagreed with me. I see so many times an obvious catfish has all these guys saying thank you for friending me or thank you for being my naked friend. SMH

Yeah, sometimes I'm tempted to send the "woman" a friend request just so I can post that same message on their wall - come on guys, open your eyes, they are clearly fake and not in the slightest interested in being your "friend" unless you want to pay for the privilege.

This post was edited

I dont want to do that either but I would like to meet new like minded people

This post was edited

I dont want to do that either but I would like to meet new like minded people

You want to associate with fakes who are here for no other purpose then to separate lonely old men from their money???

This post was edited