How to make my wife accept it!

I'm arab curious guy who would love to start living freely as naturist and nudist, but lot of pressure of community, specially my wife, I would love to make her accept it and take it easy to show more of her and others look at her art! Any advise on how first indirect step can be?!

This topic was edited
RE:How to make my wife accept it!

I don't know if this is any use but I started with holiday beach nudity and it took about a year for my wife to join me naked, after saying that she wouldn't.

This post was edited

I was married for about 15 years and my wife had no interest in being a nudist. It ended in a divorce. That was one of the reasons and a few others.

This post was edited

I'd suggest focusing more on helping her understand why YOU like it as opposed to trying to get her to take part.

This post was edited

Think about if she tried to make you do something. How would you feel about that? Chances are, even if you did do it, you wouldnt enjoy it and would look for reasons why it wouldnt work and was worthless to try. Thats probably what you would get if you try to make her accept this.
Instead, try to show her how much fun and exciting it can be. Show her how much you enjoy it and how much she can enjoy it too. Youre more likely to have success if you stop trying time make her accept it and let her accept it on her own.

This post was edited

That's interesting, I appreciate your reply, but.. Things in my case should be arranged to find a way to let her in a position to open up and talk more and get her indirectly to show! This is the case her!

This post was edited

I don't know if this is any use but I started with holiday beach nudity and it took about a year for my wife to join me naked, after saying that she wouldn't.

I hope so!

This post was edited

I'd suggest focusing more on helping her understand why YOU like it as opposed to trying to get her to take part.

I really do my best, but not sure how indirectly to open such topic with her to avoid any misunderstanding!

This post was edited

Think about if she tried to make you do something. How would you feel about that? Chances are, even if you did do it, you wouldnt enjoy it and would look for reasons why it wouldnt work and was worthless to try. Thats probably what you would get if you try to make her accept this.Instead, try to show her how much fun and exciting it can be. Show her how much you enjoy it and how much she can enjoy it too. Youre more likely to have success if you stop trying time make her accept it and let her accept it on her own.

I totally agree with you, but in our culture such topic considered as ashame for husband to tell his wife! You got my point why I need it indirectly to let her open and loose!

This post was edited

Tough question. This is something I've just been through myself but a very different cultural context, I guess. From my own experience, I think the best way is to focus on your relationship with her. Do things for her, get her to feel good about herself. Don't just focus on your desire for her to accept your nudism. What does she desire? If your relationship is in a good place, maybe find a moment to gently open up really honest conversations; how do you feel about each other? Are there things she would like you to do? She would like you to explore...? "Oh there is, oh tell me about them?"... "Okay, we can do that. Anything I would like to explore? Well, you know, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, but I really enjoy being naked. I don't know what it is about it but it just makes me feel..." etc, etc, fill in the blanks.... See what she says, have a giggle about it, don't build it up too much. It only being naked... I hope it's something that will bring you closer together, bro. Good luck!

This post was edited

Not fully sure with you being an arabian man how much culture your wife has in this regards. But so many folks do associate being nude with sex, while will being true in some cases, most nudist just like being nude. Thus, we would suggest that you try to help her understand why you like the feeling of being nude vs trying to make here change. If religion is associated you might find out passages where nudity is accepted and help her feeel at ease. Good luck and over time enjoy the nude life and hopefully she accepts it, textile or not.

This post was edited