My foreskin.

My foreskin has been the centre of attention with a lot of women who come to me for my naturist Tantric massages.
A lot of the women have never seena guy with a foreskin before and they get great pleasure when I let ehm stretch it and slide it back and forward over the head of my Lingam.
I m glad I was never curcumcised as my foreskin has brought me a lot of pleasure in the past. I hope it will be the same in the future.

This topic was edited
RE:My foreskin.

well you do have some good amount

This post was edited

Being circumcised at birth, I have never had the pleasure that a foreskin provides. I love seeing how it almost miraculously slides up and down.

This post was edited

A foreskin is a source of pleasure? I wouldn't know, but I'm quite sure that curious playtime during a nude massage would be entertaining!

Of course it is source of fun and pleasure..it's something extra that feels different than the head of penis and make the head exposed or not exposed..

This post was edited

I was circumcised at birth but have restored my foreskin through the years. Having lived with a bare glans, always dry with no sensitivity, there is NO comparison to having it covered 24/7. Now my glans is always smooth and moist, VERY sensitive and, IMO, looks awesome!

This post was edited

Well you are some lucky guy who has women who wish to do that to you. I'm so grateful I was not cut as a baby and love to play with mine still.

This post was edited