Just Being Who We Are - With Honesty

Outside my window I have a bird feeder, it's neat watching them eat as I have my first morning coffee. The other day I watched a pair of cardinals-it's easy to distinguish males from female cardinals because of the males' bright red coloring. Typically the males will strut around, show off their maleness to impress the females.

As a kid I raised tropical fish--same thing there, male fishes just being male fishes. It was especially apparent among the guppies (probably the most common species sold in pet shops), although in other species as well. They have a longish bottom fin-aptly called the Pelvic Fin, comparable to a penis. Males would swim around quite nonchalantly extending those fins, just like swimming with an erection!

Same goes for the Guinea Pigs I used to have--as well as dogs, cats and probably every other species on the Planet. Humans must be the only living beings who try to cover up and hide their male members. (Although not necessarily so in some so-called "primitive" societies) Rather than regarding Male Genitalia as a source of pride, a giver of life, with glory-at least publicly-they're treated as something to hide with shame.

WE MALES WHO IDENTIFY OURSELVES AS NUDISTS AND LIVE OUR LIVES ACCORDINGLY MUST BE THE MOST FORTHRIGHT AND HONEST HUMAN BEINGS ON EARTH!! Rather than hide and suppress our maleness, we're happy to show it openly. We can be proud of our penises, they're an important part of who we are. It's my hope that members will proudly show their penises, display our maleness with a sense of Penis Pride!!

This topic was edited
RE:Just Being Who We Are - With Honesty

Well said Leolucbx! I totally agree. We should ALL stand up for Penises! - Jay

This post was edited

A Penis Pride day? lol Leoluebx I actually stood up after reading your bit and saluted mine lol

This post was edited

We need to fight the perception that the penis is a symbol of male sexual aggression. At my gym LA Fitness some men have told me that they don't like to show their penises in the locker room since there are swim classes and young children might see them. That idea is absurb but is widely held. Yes, penises can be used for pride and agreession, just as women's fingernails, though men don't take them to salons and paint them red.

This post was edited

So interesting and learned a lot of new info in this. Completely agree with you! Its sad that our penises are considered not only inappropriate and vulgar but also as funny and a joke many times. Youd be happy to know that Im perfectly comfortable appearing nude in this group and putting my penis on display here for reference. I show full frontal nudity in the groups gallery and not ashamed to have people see my penis. I agree all men in this group should consider showing their genitals in the gallery. Its only fair. Most will not sadly. I will not be one of them. This is a place where we show and celebrate our penises and I will happily show mine!

This post was edited

So interesting and learned a lot of new info in this. Completely agree with you! Its sad that our penises are considered not only inappropriate and vulgar but also as funny and a joke many times. Youd be happy to know that Im perfectly comfortable appearing nude in this group and putting my penis on display here for reference. I show full frontal nudity in the groups gallery and not ashamed to have people see my penis. I agree all men in this group should consider showing their genitals in the gallery. Its only fair. Most will not sadly. I will not be one of them. This is a place where we show and celebrate our penises and I will happily show mine!

This post was edited