Foreskin when hard

Just curious guys... what happens with your foreskin when you get an erection, is it still covering the head or does it roll all the way back? Does it comes back to normal after or does it stay rolled back or shorter?

This topic was edited
RE:Foreskin when hard

Mine doesnt pull back all the way. Its a problem

Let's see it. If is a problem to you a medical doctor or stretching it could help.

This post was edited

My foreskin covers about 3/4 of my glans when hard. Sometimes when I've had a boner for a while and I am really horned up it will fully retract to expose my penis head completely. And when masturbating my hard cock, my foreskin rolls back and forth over my penis head in the most erotic and delicious way; God I love my foreskin :P

This post was edited

im totally cover

That's great...

This post was edited

Mine doesnt pull back all the way. Its a problem

Trying to understand how that is a problem?

This post was edited

My foreskin covers about 3/4 of my glans when hard. Sometimes when I've had a boner for a while and I am really horned up it will fully retract to expose my penis head completely. And when masturbating my hard cock, my foreskin rolls back and forth over my penis head in the most erotic and delicious way; God I love my foreskin :P

I would totally agree with you. Yes it is a blessing to have that extra skin for a one of a kind feeling. Besides it nice to see it expose and cover the head.

This post was edited

Mine stays covered unless retracted by myself or someone else.

This post was edited

mine tends to semi expose the head naturally when I am hard. It will roll back over naturally as well

This post was edited