Where can I get an airport-type scan of myself?

I've had an idea for a sort of art installation I'd like to try to put together (I'm a professional nude model in the Washington DC area).
To do this, I want to get an airport-type scan of myself--one of the so-called "virtual strip search" machines. I'd want to get it WITHOUT the privacy features they tout for the actual airport scans--the blurring of the genital areas. And I'd want a full print-out--preferably about life sized.
Tall order, I know. And I do recognize that I'm not going to be able to just stroll into an airport and ask.
Suggestions??

This topic was edited
RE: Where can I get an airport-type scan of myself?

OK, I should have said the ALLEGED blurring.
No matter, really. I want to get a printout that reveals me just as much as the technology is capable of.
(Note: a plain naked photo fo me--there are hundreds of those, taken by me, by friends, by total strangers--would miss the point of the project. If I DO get this done, I'm hoping at some point to stand naked next to it in the art gallery. And yes, there's an art gallery where I can do this. It's the gallery where my current profile photo--two lovely young dressed women painting my naked body--was taken.)

This post was edited
RE: Where can I get an airport-type scan of myself?

The TSA no doubt wants to assuage the passengers who are forced to be treated as terrorists/criminals by their government. Since they don't see the scans, they have no idea what they actually reveal. Ignorance is bliss.Good luck on your project. Re the resuloution, a scan blown up to life-size would most likely look like crap to anyone closer than 20 feet away. But wait a few years. Imaging technology will be constantly improving.
Well, the key to the project is to get it as the state of the art is right now. I can always just get a blow-up naked photo of myself and hang it in the gallery. But that would miss the point (which I'm kind of keeping to myself right now).

This post was edited