Colorado Hikes 2020

I have some great areas I have been hiking lately and would love some company so, am going to try and organize a few hikes over the next couple of months. Please reach out and let me know if you are interested and we can go from there. Most are within an hour of the greater Denver area.

Hope to hear from you soon.

This topic was edited
RE:Colorado Hikes 2020

Id love to go just would need a place to stay over night

This post was edited

Id love to go just would need a place to stay over night

This post was edited

Count me in , will be in the area in July

This post was edited

A couple of groups you might want to check out are, "Colorado Mountain Hiking" and "Colorado, the Centennial State". There are hiking connections to be made there.

This post was edited

Yes! Im trying to find a group to join for Nude Hiking Day this weekend. Please count me in! -David from Windsor.

This post was edited

hi, will be in the area mid July. Please keep in touch and let me know if you have something scheduled during that time frame. Thanks

This post was edited

OMG YES please!! Covid & wildfires all but eliminated the places i used to go and I've desperately been wanting some other options!!!

-John

This post was edited

I can cover you at my place in Boulder on that aspect, stud!!! Make it over to CO often?

-John

This post was edited

Did you have any luck meeting up or doing any hikes last year? I might be interested in joining if my weekends coincide with a planned hike.

This post was edited