RE:Fellow Black nudists: How are you doing?

Hi All is well I have been disturbed by what Id been watching however seeing how some allies were actually instigators really blew me. I took time to unplug and focused on spirituality and creativity. I self care by meditating and exercising . I am happy to see change but I desire justice I wanted to protest but as I am in a high risk group I used my platforms to protest and speak out

Yeah... it's alarming to know folks are out there pretending to support us but actively doing harm. But those sorts of instigators are nothing new; they've been around since at least the Black Panthers era. I've been wanting to focus on self-care, which for me is video games, anime, and exercising and being outdoors when possible. I'd like to create but I just haven't felt inspired.

This post was edited

I am fortunate to live in New Hampshire where the direct impact from Covid-19 is comparatively mild. We are fortunate to have a multitude of outdoor activities that promote interaction while still maintaining social distancing. The naked hikes have been wonderful !

I am envious.

This post was edited

I was born just a few miles from you in Plymouth and raised for part of my childhood by my grandmother. Then the majority of my childhood I lived in Arizona, California and Nevada. But I spent many summers in Plymouth or over at Hatteras. As a child I learned about segregation and acceptance since I lived in both "worlds". I discovered that there was hate & segregation in Plymouth yet there was no such thing where I lived in the west. And I am white.

This post was edited