RE:Keep Dan in your thoughts!

Hope he recovers well and will be home soon. Prayers. Zeke

This post was edited

Hey Dan,

Sorry to hear you have had to go through so many surgeries!! Ill be praying for a speedy recovery and just happy visits to see the doc! Virtual naked hugs going your way too Mark! Miss you two!

This post was edited

Yes sorry to hear hes in the hospital. Keep us all informed. Tell him to get home soon

This post was edited

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to give you all a quick update. Dan returned home on Thursday evening, and is on IV antibiotics for a month. So we are quarantined for at least another month. The surgery went well and they discovered that the infection was being caused by the mesh from a previous abdominal hernia. The mesh is dissolvable so nothing to do but deal with the infection until it dissolves, you can't remove it.
Many thanks again for all the kind words and thoughts coming to Dan and me!! It really means a lot!
Love and Hugs to all our naked brothers!!

This post was edited

Wishing you a speedy recovery Dan.

This post was edited

My thoughts and best wishes to Dan! Hugs to both of you.

This post was edited

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!

This post was edited

Glad things are moving in a positive direction! Let me know if I can do anything. XO

This post was edited

Wishing Dan well and that your lives return to the normal nude in the pool soon! Glad to hear Dan is home and we're looking forward to seeing you both soon.
Steve and Dan

This post was edited

What a bummer! Hope all resolves to wellness. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

This post was edited