RE:Zoom Meetings

I have, on the average, four Zoom meetings a week. One is a nude cocktail party, two are tutoring for my Greek class which I do nude, and one cocktail party that is m/f and not nude. I sometimes have a board meeting of a nude group I belong to so of course it's naked. Sometimes the non-nude get together will be shirt only for me. Everyone that I "Zoom" with knows I'm a nudist but I don't show it all the time. I would do them all naked if no one objected.

This post was edited

NudebemeYou have to have a consistent color wall behind you. Green or blue is what is used most but the computer tries to cover what ever is behind you, if their are multiple colors or a non flat surface, the computer has to rewrite the background every time the foreground subject moves. That is why you see artifacting.My wife is on video calls all the time. She gets upset if I am walking around nude because she is afraid that I may be seen. I try to stay out of camera but I guess it could happen.

There have been instances reported of someone being nude in the background of a Zoom meeting or remote broadcast. One widely distributed one Chris Cuomos nude back side in the background of his wife's online yoga class.

This post was edited

There have been instances reported of someone being nude in the background of a Zoom meeting or remote broadcast. One widely distributed one Chris Cuomos nude back side in the background of his wife's online yoga class.

i saw that clip it was too perfect that guy has such an ego my guess is that it was staged and he knew all along what was showing. The window divider lined up too well with his ass crack.

This post was edited

I was in a Zoom meeting wearing a t shirt and moderately short gym short. I stood up to get something and someone said "If you are in your boxers you shouldn't stand up."

This post was edited

Nothing worse than wandering around in the background when your wife is on a zoom call.

Doing so when your child is in Zoom school could be worse!

This post was edited

Nothing worse than wandering around in the background when your wife is on a zoom call.Doing so when your child is in Zoom school could be worse!

My computer camera is not working. I know I should get it fixed, but if I don't, there is no need to get dressed for conference calls!

This post was edited