Playalinda this Past Weekend

So my gf and I went to Playalinda this past weekend with the new hours (noon - 8p). On Saturday we arrived at 11:40 and the line to get in was so long we didnt get to the entrance kiosk until 1:30p. On Sunday we arrived at 10:30 and it was only 10 minutes to get in when they opened the gate at noon. Just a heads up if you plan on going on the weekend with the current hours that you might want to arrive early.

This topic was edited
RE:Playalinda this Past Weekend

So what you are saying is: pack your patience and arrive early if you want parking in lot 12 or 13. How was the seagrass? I saw pictures from Miami area this weekend and it look bad there.

This post was edited

Exactly right! We ended up parking in lot 11 os Saturday but got 13 Sunday with no problem. There was no sea grass what so ever as far as we saw, the only thing was the tide and the surf were high so the beach wasnt that wide.

This post was edited

Yeah if you get there much later than that youll definitely be in a long line to get in.

This post was edited

When we were there in October the beach was super narrow, maybe 15' to the base of dune, barely enough room to set up and leave enough room for others to walk by. Hoping for a little more sand and normal hours when we come down for 4th of July.

This post was edited

Unfortunately the width of the beach wasnt much better last weekend. Were hoping the hours go back to normal soon too!

This post was edited