Women's panties

Does anyone wear any female panties or skimpy thongs strings etc. I have some see thru ones etc.

This topic was edited
RE:Women's panties

I value my comfort so I only wear men's strings many of which are see-through or fishnet. Ladies ones don't have room for my genitals.

This post was edited

I value my comfort so I only wear men's strings many of which are see-through or fishnet. Ladies ones don't have room for my genitals.
Yes, the g-strings and thongs made for men are designed for the male genitalia. Thus, more comfortable than wearing womens versions.

This post was edited

I started with womens thongs because I didn't know they were available for men. Switched over when I found out, Nothing but thong or g-string for me now!

This post was edited

I often cross dress, never found any comfy male panties but full female panties are great,
never tried any male thongs but then its maybe 20 years or more since I bought any male underwear

This post was edited

I often cross dress, never found any comfy male panties but full female panties are great,never tried any male thongs but then its maybe 20 years or more since I bought any male underwear

Take a look at Kiniki stuff. I find it very comfortable and am above average in genital size. You might find some of their lace designs suitable.

This post was edited

Kiniki stuff - just searched it 7.45 for one pair, 35 for two pairs , 11.20 for one. - think I'll stick to my full panties for now 5 for 6 & in nice gay colours too

This post was edited

Does anyone wear any female panties or skimpy thongs strings etc. I have some see thru ones etc.

All the time

This post was edited

If I wear underwear its usually a womens thong. Having a small penis, they fit well and are comfortable. I am sure that the top of a thong has been seen sticking out of my jeans in public or while riding a Harley.

This post was edited

If I wear underwear its usually a womens thong. Having a small penis, they fit well and are comfortable. I am sure that the top of a thong has been seen sticking out of my jeans in public or while riding a Harley.

This post was edited

All the time!

This post was edited