Who else has had people private message you for a while in chat then suddenly ignore you without explanation

More and more this seems to happen. People will talk to you for a good amount of time one day then when you say hi to them another day they will put you on ignore.

Also I have had people talk to me for a couple of minutes and then instead of saying they are not interested in chatting anymore (when people say that i just stop chatting) they just put you on ignore without explanation.

It really makes you wonder about some of the people on here.

This topic was edited
RE:Who else has had people private message you for a while in chat then suddenly ignore you without explanation

I haven't noticed it happening to me yet to the best of my knowledge.

This post was edited
RE:Who else has had people private message you for a while in chat then suddenly ignore you without explanation

Have had it happen a few tines and sure makes me wonder if it's me? Bill

This post was edited

Ive had a few where we chatted back and forth via messages, then the went radio silent. Upon closer inspection, they basically fell off the site and hadnt been back.
Now there are the scammers and phishes who want to talk to you, but they want to take it off the site, and quite often to hangouts. Once they get you off the site, they often try to get you to help them out of a rough time, or help them get something back, or some such sob story. All they want is to get your money, and as much of it as they can. Those people dont ghost you until they realize they cant get any (or any more) money from you, then you wont hear from them again.
Some folks on here have found that some of us guys are so desperate that they can make a few easy bucks baring some skin or on their backs . That may not be what this site is for, but that wont stop them.
There are also some women on here that are really nudists, and real people. They may be hard to find, but they do exist. I have chatted with a couple of them, but proportionately they are next to non-existent as compared to the ones selling their flesh, or trying to scam you.

This post was edited