Barefoot naked hiking.

I like nahed hiking, but more and more I like it with barefoot. It's a big difference, go in shoes and barefoot. Almost same like to be dressed and naked.

This topic was edited
RE:Barefoot naked hiking.

I did some nude hiking last week and while I had to wear sandals most of the time there was one area in a pine grove where it was perfect to be barefoot -- feel so much more naked when you can be barefoot!

This post was edited

I did some nude hiking last week and while I had to wear sandals most of the time there was one area in a pine grove where it was perfect to be barefoot -- feel so much more naked when you can be barefoot!

Yes, that's a point. To feel much more naked, free, yourself, connected with nature!

This post was edited

At the resort that I am a member of they, have a nature trail that I love to walk. They keep it cleared so I can walk barefoot, that how I prefer it.

This post was edited

Never feel truly nude when wearing footwear
Indeed I am mostly barefoot even if unable to be nude.

This post was edited

Absolutely agree! If the terrain allows it, barefoot is always better! The trail I go to has some portions that are condusive to barefoot hiking. When you're hiking naked barefoot, it definitely enhances the experience!

This post was edited

I like hiking naked and barefoot but right now the ground is too cold to be barefoot

This post was edited