What is you're nude story??

When I was five years old, (at least I think I was five) I went into my parents room, where the window was open with a nice breeze, climbed up on the bed and pulled my pants and underwear off, and then my shirt. I stood there on the bed in front of the window and it felt incredible.....then my mom walked in and yelled at me. But, from that moment, any time I was able to be alone, off went my clothes. I'm not sure why I did it. I don't know if I saw my parents naked or what it was that drove me to do it.

This topic was edited
RE:What is you're nude story??

I was six and after bathing one night I fell asleep in my bed without pajamas. It felt so good I decided I would every night. That lasted three nights when my mother found out. I was told I had to at least wear underwear. At age nine, I came across some magazines in my fathers delivery truck.( he was a mag distributor). The magazines were depicting nude lifestyle at beaches and then called nudist colonies. One in particular was Cypress Cove. The people in the pics looked so happy and having fun. I decided one day I'd visit a place like that. Unfortunately it was 46 years later. But I am now a member of the Cove.

This post was edited

When I was young, I would go into the backyard in the summer at night and remove all my clothes and just enjoy the flow of the evening air passing over my nude body. Sometimes I would just walk around the yard or lay in the grass, my parents never found out. Looking back I can now see that I was born to be a nudist!

This post was edited

I've been a nudist from age five or so. My parents had a very difficult time keeping me dressed around the neighborhood until getting into school. I then only got naked on weekends and some hot summer nights.
Right after I was married, I told my wife about the nudism and she was in agreement but would only do it on weekends and for short times in the back yard. She was a nurse so had to be concerned about her professional persona. (This was back in the early 70's. and a not so private yard)
I wanted to participate in the Woodstock event but my wife was still in nursing school so we never went. I would have been in my true element there. (Nudism NOT the drugs!)
We built a house deep in some woods and I was naked as much as possible around the place. We hosted nudism parties with some friends that we had found to be nudists as well. These all were in the summer times as winters were very cold then.
Today, in my 70's I'm still nude around the house as much as possible but we have moved to the village and have no privacy in our yards anymore. All of our neighbors are very religious and would never tolerate a naked man out in the open ...

I've seen some great changes in the acceptance of nudism but our society has a great deal to go as to it's acceptance.

This post was edited

You you want the long version or short? I will give the abridged version for now. I must have found out about nudism at around age 13 looking it up on the internet. My parents saw what I was looking at and I got in trouble but it fascinated me. Probably the first time I actually got an opportunity to be nude was around 17 when I started walking around the house and even outside at night when everyone was asleep.

This post was edited