Cannot add more media

Hi.

We are not yet certified, maybe thats why we cant add more photos? We have added 3 photos but when trying to add more its just a blank page.

Or is it a browser problem? We are using Safari on an Ipad Pro with IpadOS.

Please advice .

This topic was edited
RE:Cannot add more media

I think that contributing, not getting certified that entitles someone to post more media.
Could someone confirm or correct this?

This post was edited

To the best of my knowledge, there is no limit on number of media images/videos you can upload regardless of your certification status nor based on your input to the site. There are only restrictions on number of media you can view if not paid (plus whatever restrictions individual profiles and group moderators put on their respective media).

This site is notorious for flaky bugs. Give it a day or two, log out (Not just close your browser, but actually log out), clear your cache, log back in and try again.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Have you made sure the photos meet the guidelines?

I don't think he's even getting to that point. I've had the same issue in the past. You click on the upload button, and just get a blank screen. Never fills in with the page to drag your photo to. After a few days, it seemed to work again.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Have you made sure the photos meet the guidelines?I don't think he's even getting to that point. I've had the same issue in the past. You click on the upload button, and just get a blank screen. Never fills in with the page to drag your photo to. After a few days, it seemed to work again.John aka cobeachbum

Yes that is exactly the same for us.

This post was edited

I have had the same problem intermittently and it has always cleared itself eventually.
If it is in a group or the forum often by simply saving the post, returning to the topic and using edit to add the pictures.
Elsewhere it seemed to be enough to try again another time.
Have you made sure the photos meet the guidelines?I don't think he's even getting to that point. I've had the same issue in the past. You click on the upload button, and just get a blank screen. Never fills in with the page to drag your photo to. After a few days, it seemed to work again.John aka cobeachbumYes that is exactly the same for us.

This post was edited