News letter 12 July 2020 club33

1- Mickey's visit success!
2- Friday BBQs continue!
3- Barbecue this Saturday!
4- Maximum RV length.
5- Annie's weekend schedule.
6 - Pool is functioning.

Mickey's visit was an outstanding success, we got some projects done, got some ends tied up, and got some ideas, plans and visions for the future of the clubs. With Mickey's construction background and forest location, his nudist retreat recreational getaway will be an outstanding place to visit. And of course the more nudist locations to stop at, the easier it is for nudist minded people to travel and mingle. And here's a link to his true nudist Group page. https://www.truenudists.com/group/co-in-co/

2 - We will continue with the Friday free BBQs. We're still doing them on Dave's dime, so we've nicknamed them the Dave Burger!

3- Speaking of Dave, he's offered to do a barbecue on Saturday for anyone that wants to come and hang out for food, fun, and sunshine. He's an outstanding cook. With a background raising elk and buffalo, and guiding elk hunts, as well as meat processing. His last visit he brought elk and venison, that made for a very tasty BBQ! Not sure what he plans this Saturday, but I'm sure it'll be outstanding.

If you know in advance please RSVP for either barbecue, (it helps to draw in others if they have an idea of what the turnout will be) of course please feel free to just show up. We understand with a hectic schedule, availability may occur by happenstance, in that case feel free to just drop in...

4- Access, and RV length, it's still on the sketchy side but passable. Charles from Billings made it up the hill without much trouble in his front-wheel drive car, but if you're pulling a trailer you're going to need four wheel drive. A 34 foot gooseneck is the largest trailer I've brought up there. But I wouldn't recommend anything that long especially if scratching is an issue. There is a circle area near the pool to turn around, and two spots off of that for a rough parking area. A smaller unit should be able to find a spot along the road that is above and parallels the highway. Tracy's place just down the road could be made available for long and low clearance RVs.

5- Annie will soon have every other weekend off work to hang out at the club. She's looking forward to some extra time in the sun, swimming, hanging-out, and nude pole dancing at night! (okay, she hasn't exactly agreed to the pole dancing but I'm working on it) in any case it'll be nice having her around at least every other weekend. We will let you know what weekends those will be, as soon as we know.

6- The swimming pool is up, and filled, and functioning. It's an above ground,18-foot round and only 4 ft deep, so don't get drunk and dive in (or serious brain damage could occur. Also, use the ladder don't climb over the sides, it could collapse in.... (it goes without saying, but I thought I'd mention it just in case). And we're still working on the hot tub....

*If you've received this email, you are showing on the Membership Rolls of Club33Naked.com in the Southeastern portion of the great state of Montana, where riding a horse naked along the highway, wearing only a gun belt, is unusual, but is still not against the law.

Club33Naked.com

This topic was edited
RE:News letter 12 July 2020 club33

Thanks!!! I had a fantastic time, I'll be Back

This post was edited

Thats great! I cant wait to get back, Im about tired of Wisconsin already.

This post was edited

Thanks!!! I had a fantastic time, I'll be Back

Thanks Mickey! We had a fantastic time as well can't wait for you to come back out and hang out.

This post was edited

Thats great! I cant wait to get back, Im about tired of Wisconsin already.

Yes Nate, we can't wait for you to get back either a few people have been utilizing your camping area that you set up. It's one of the few level spots to pitch a tent.

This post was edited

How are things looking for Saturday? I'm hoping I can get out there for a bit. Any other members or prospective members heading out / RSVP?

A few people dropped by on Friday, me and Annie were there for most of the day, Jay came and hung out for a while, Drake came by to do some camping, Van from Powell also came out and Tracy and Samantha showed up we had a few beers until the windstorm ran us out. Considering the club is brand new and the virus scare, we are happy the turnout seems to be fairly steady.

This post was edited