Taking Out The Trash

I have a ritual every Sunday night which is trash night / trash day. I turn off my automatic lights in front of my house and take my trash can to the curb naked. Sometimes the Moon is quite bright, but I do it anyway.

This topic was edited
RE:Taking Out The Trash

I do this quite often. About 100 to the end of my driveway. I don't have sensors but my neighbors sensor senses movement on my drive as I walk passed their house. I guess their dogs heard my cans rolling and wanted out. Which happened as was about halfway back to the house. She just stared as I continued my walk back. Happened again about a month later but this time her husband let the dogs out. Neither mentioned it until I brought it up. They said they did not mind that they just look away.

This post was edited

Cant do it in USA. If a kid sees you, you face serious charges and put on a list of sex offenders. Funny that at gone in front of your own kids or in clothing optional beaches its no issues. Anyway.

I always wanted to try. Went out once in the night with my 1in inseam short for taking the garbage out.

But to put garbage bag in garbage bin, always naked.

This post was edited

Cant do it in USA. If a kid sees you, you face serious charges and put on a list of sex offenders.

In California and some other state indecent exposure requires nude AND lewd. Taking out the garbage is not lewd. Instead of generalizing about the entire USA, check your state and local laws

This post was edited

Lived in a neighborhood without any children. Took out the recycle bins, holding them strategically in front of me. At the curb, turned around and put them down. On the way back to the house a car comes up to the intersection and stops and waits for a long, long time. I think they saw my naked backside and was waiting to see if it was really a nude person. I stayed hidden by the SUV until they moved on.

This post was edited

I do this most nights before bedtime. Even in winter! Unless the snow it too deep. Tonight was a soft warm rain, put trash and recycling to the curb. Very sensual...

This post was edited

I do this naked every Friday morning come rain or shine - even done it in the snow.

This post was edited

I do this naked every Friday morning come rain or shine - even done it in the snow.

How do you stand the cold?
Not nude, but I was walking one cold morning when there was snow on the ground and saw a neighbor taking out his trash shirtless, wearing sleep pants and flip-flops. I wondered how he could do it when it was so cold, but you take it to the next level!

This post was edited

I do this naked every Friday morning come rain or shine - even done it in the snow.How do you stand the cold?Not nude, but I was walking one cold morning when there was snow on the ground and saw a neighbor taking out his trash shirtless, wearing sleep pants and flip-flops. I wondered how he could do it when it was so cold, but you take it to the next level!

I don't take it all the way - I do wear footwear.

This post was edited

I do this naked every Friday morning come rain or shine - even done it in the snow.How do you stand the cold?Not nude, but I was walking one cold morning when there was snow on the ground and saw a neighbor taking out his trash shirtless, wearing sleep pants and flip-flops. I wondered how he could do it when it was so cold, but you take it to the next level!I don't take it all the way - I do wear footwear.

Still sounds awfully cold to me.

This post was edited

I frequently take bike rides on quiet residential streets early in the morning. I have seen men taking out the trash or getting them paper in sleepwear or robee, and on rare occasions a towel, but never completely nude.

This post was edited