RE:Brand new friends - appropriate questions

I agree with most people here. Ignore the people that ask those types of questions. After a few months here, you will learn who the real nudists are and who the perverts are.

This post was edited

I agree with most people here. Ignore the people that ask those types of questions. After a few months here, you will learn who the real nudists are and who the perverts are.

There are real nudists here? Well, maybe a dozen at best................

This post was edited

This site is marginal, at best, at keeping people out that shouldn't belong here. This site was suppose to promote nudism/naturism in a positive light but in our opinion, failed miserably. I say that knowing that they owners have already singled me out as some sort of trouble maker or at least one of their big PITA's! This site is packed with fakes, pervs, creeps, trolls and those seeking sexual gratification by viewing pictures of others and being able to talk dirty to a stranger and suffer zero ramifications or take any responsibility for things they say.

Regrettably, many, many other women weren't think skinned as you are but I wonder how long that will last because the fakes, pervs and creeps will just keep bombarding you with disrespectful comments and messages. This site and it's owners have shown who they care most for, the real truenudists or those that pay them a fee to look at pictures and get away with giving our female members grief for being truenudists.

I wish there was someone you could talk to about your issues but truthfully, I have a close female friend that has tried to remain her and thought she had the ear of the female half of the ownership but unfortunately she does not. Many others, women and men, have tried to have their gripes and concerns heard but never receive any response from the owners. Why do I stay if I feel this way? Many, many of us feel this way and we remain because we've found some really nice people here and made friends. Some of us have met face to face and have friendships because of this site but we have had to weed through some really bad apples to find the good ones.

Be well and be strong.

( I shortened the quote)
Great reply. I'll add that the chat room is a waste of time. When I tried a couple of times it seemed like it was the children's play room.
As for inappropriate question, it shows up front that the person is a flake; and there are several of them here and elsewhere.
Good luck on this site.

This post was edited

Thank you for your post. I am new here, & new to PUBLIC nudity. (Actually, Ive never consciously been naked in PUBLIC! Although I was naked, in a coma , in a public hospital bed for 6 weeks - with a machine breathing for for 3 of those.)
Due to the ABI (Acquired Brain Injury) I sustained the first time I broke my neck (C-1) I struggle with Social Norms. (Acceptable forms of behavior in given situations.) Id appreciate you guidance, advice & your friendship, please?

This post was edited

Well said!

This post was edited

Nobody has asked me that question because you can see it on my profile pic. Everybody can see me nude on a nudist beach. This is a nudist forum. So why not a profile pic where you can see everything. This is fair to others who do the same here. This is my opinion but everybody has his own decision about it. And I respect their and your decision.
Besides that I think it is a stupid question but it doesn't necessarily have to be a sexual question in their mind. Some nudists think only shaved nudists are real nudists.

This post was edited

When I read today my posting from yesterday it sounds if I want to apologize those men who asks such a question in a first chat. But that was not what I wanted to say. My wife would say that I wrote a nice nonsense and as a man I can't evaluate how she would feel if she hears such a question. And I think she would be right. So I say it clearly: You are right to criticize such a behavior.

This post was edited