RE:Brand new friends - appropriate questions

Nobody has asked me that question because you can see it on my profile pic. Everybody can see me nude on a nudist beach. This is a nudist forum. So why not a profile pic where you can see everything. This is fair to others who do the same here. This is my opinion but everybody has his own decision about it. And I respect their and your decision.
Besides that I think it is a stupid question but it doesn't necessarily have to be a sexual question in their mind. Some nudists think only shaved nudists are real nudists.

This post was edited

When I read today my posting from yesterday it sounds if I want to apologize those men who asks such a question in a first chat. But that was not what I wanted to say. My wife would say that I wrote a nice nonsense and as a man I can't evaluate how she would feel if she hears such a question. And I think she would be right. So I say it clearly: You are right to criticize such a behavior.

This post was edited

Ignoring the unwanted comments seems to be the best advice. I'm not sure about adding all of the criteria that people have for accepting friend requests such as no single males, no one without profile pics, no one who just joined, no one doesn't include a comment with their request, no one who has private profiles, please, no one at all.
Also , more importantly I was tired of seeing the spammer nollywood 785's pic on this thread so I posted this comment.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy