"The Doctors"

Not sure if this has been mentioned on this site already, if so, I apologize. A lack of a search feature makes double topics more likely.
Tom and Mary Claire of Terra Cotta are featured on this program, which apparently involves a panel of doctors pontificating on various subjects, nudism being one on this particular episode. Realizing that these things are often edited to death, the subject seems to be handled acceptably, at least in this short video segment. Someone emailed me how to post a proper link (probably so I'd stop embarrassing myself) but still not sure how to. Anyway, here is the address for the 3 minute video if anyone wants to watch it.
https://www.thedoctorstv.com/videolib/init/3669

I have seen Tom and Mary Claire on a few other videos, and I have to say they sound like wonderful people to know in person. Mary Claire is a lovely young woman who not only explains the lifestyle in a concise, pleasant manner, but doesn't hesitate to post many, many tasteful pictures of herself in her natural state. To see a woman so comfortable in her own skin can only encourage hesitant newcomers, particularly women, feel better about themselves and actually try nudism for the first time. I can't imagine her failing to make anyone feel better about themselves, newbie or experienced. We are truly sorry we don't know you two in person.

This topic was edited
RE: the Doctor's TV Show

Yes, it has been covered or uncovered, LOL on another thread. But I don't mind adding more info. Thanks, glad you think Tom and I did a great job. You are so right about editing. Our segment was filmed for maybe 15 minutes, we were told in advance it would be a 4-5 minute segment. It was 3 1/2 minutes. Tom did most of the talking about Terra Cotta, AANR, the benefits of nude recreation, etc. everything he said was edited out and only I was kept in.
Yet in the summer, we were on CNN here is the link, https://bit.ly/SkinnyDipVideoCNN On that news segment I was edited out and Tom did all the talking, so go figure.
The whole show was called The Naked Truth about Your Health parts were dumb, but all four doctors said they were pro skinny dipping and there were good sound bites like, "Baring it all, well its no big deal," and "Being naked is totally great."
All in all , very positive.
Thanks for saying Tom and I are nice. We like to think so too LOL
I have always felt that if nudists say nudism is no big deal, then you have to appear nude all the time whether on TV or in photos on the web. Now of course we know that for instance on facebook, you can't show nudity, so we always crop our pics there.
MC

This post was edited