Went nude hiking today...

Walked about 4 miles or so completely nude. When I hike, i do not take any cover-ups, etc. Cap, (Swat bugs & webs) sunglasses, hiking boots, and Deep Woods off. Just me and piercings otherwise. The trails at this one place I go to had changed up and I have to admit, the last 30-40 minutes, i plain got lost. But all is well.

While hiking today, I ran across three clothed men. I guess with the first, an older man in his 70s, I was trying to keep a tree between he and I. I didnt want to offend him. I did not hide to cover myself in any way. He actually engaged in a conversation with me. Buck naked me. He was not shocked at all and was in fact not upset at all. I got the feeling that he wanted to join me. He was in the woods and covered from head to toe, big straw hat and long sleeves and long trousers, and shoes. He had to be miserable out in the sun, checking the fence row.

The other two, they were in shorts and shirts and hiking shoes. One had been on this path before and was telling the other about this and that. We had a brief conversation too. Those two, I bet they went naked shortly after I got out of view. There was no one else on the path and got the impression that the first of the pair was trying to convince the other to hike nude too. Then they met me. I noticed the first man was in shorts, the second appeared to be in his boxers?

Two sets of conversations, with a total of three grown men, and I was Buck Naked and Unashamed. My only fear in all that was that I might have offended the first, older man. But when we met, I did not run and try and cover myself. (Huge win.) I simply tried to not engage him too quickly nor too dramatically. I let him come toward me in his time and all went well. He did come toward me and he was fine as anything while we talked. The pair, I did nothing but walk straight toward them. Again, I did not try and hide myself even a bit from them.

In an odd way, I am very pleased with myself today. I got in an excellent workout (the trails are remarkably steep and rigorous) AND I got to witness that I have actually grown thru my own misguided feelings about being nude in front of the public. I now know that I have overcome or am very very close to being a strong enough of a man and nudist that I would and could make a difference as an activist, I have always looked forward to being naked. I now look forward to testing my newfound acceptance of the naturalness of my own nakedness whether others accept me or not, I know I accept me and that is a great thing!

This topic was edited
RE:Went nude hiking today...

Sounds like a great experience! The people you encountered are probably talking about you over breakfast. One of my favorite things to do while naked is walking in nature. It feels so natural and the connection with the outdoors seems more intense. I guess that makes me a naturist instead of just a nudist. I would love to do an easy and nude-safe hike.

This post was edited

My profile isnt private at all.
I did get several pics deleted by the TN Admins. look for some new in a few days.

This post was edited

The old group In Chattanooga was awesome. Are the kids not interested in continuing?

This post was edited

How are you seeing a post on a closed group. You arent even a member?

This post was edited