Party in Va Beach

Hosting a NUDE party in Va Beach... if you are shy and want to stay clothed that is your choice... bring friends... House all to ourselves as wife and kids are gone for the weekend of the 15th of Aug... Partying should start around 7ish.... Message for more info....

This topic was edited
RE:Party in Va Beach

I put it on the calendar, going to try my best to make it to this one!

This post was edited

Damn! So close! I could make it the weekend before but not the 15th! Drat!

This post was edited

party changed to Toga party...

This post was edited

party changed to Toga party...

Could not come. Years ago before I was married, I was on A Barefoot Windjammer Cruise in the Caribbean. Besides having one of my first group nude experiences, one of the highlights of the trip was the yoga party. You were given you bed linen and a length of rope. Make your own costume. For the contest, no undies or swim suits allowed. The female bartender checked. Fun. Too bad the line went under ( after the flagship of the fleet went down in Hurricane Dennis)

This post was edited

Party is Aug 15

This post was edited

I'll keep trying to make it out there. I live right down the road from you LOL. Just working crazy hours. Off today after nine days straight

This post was edited

Had to cancel the party due to Moe's eye look like he went rounds with Rocky... Not sure what he messed with... PARTY IS CANCELLED!!!

This post was edited

Heal quickly, Moe!

This post was edited

Would be cool of another opportunity like this occurred. I've never been to a nude party

This post was edited

So how did it go? My wife and I lived on the peninsula for a long, long time, but had to move further south for work.... Wish that we would have met sooner!!!

Maybe I could ping you for advice as we're interested in adding more "social" into the "social nudity" thing.

Thanks!

This post was edited