Nudist beaches in South Wales in UK???

Anybody been to Kenfig or Monksnash beaches in South Wales?

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist beaches in South Wales in UK???

Hi been to kenfig beach a few times now

This post was edited

Both are really good beaches to be nude .I have been able to walk tge full length of both fully nude on a couple of occasions ,especially when the tide is out the couple of textiles I have met on the way have been fine.
Both require a bit of a trek .You have to walk through dunes to get to Kenfig or sometimes called Sker beach which on a hot day can be difficult whilst at Monknash you have to walk through a wooded area with a stream.
Be careful of tide times and falling rocks at Monknash.
Most times when I have been to the beaches it has been mainly men .But have seen some couples at both and single women as well.All are friendly so enjoy both beaches.

This post was edited

Another option is Lavernock beach between Sully and Penarth - not an official nudist beach but I've come across more than a few people soaking up the sun naked. Rocky towards the cliffs but when the tide is out a loarge bit of sand is exposed. It's also generally very quiet, just a few dog walkers or fishermen. If you're brave you can walk from the far end near Sully around the corner and up to Penarth pier

This post was edited