RE:When and Where?

My friend and I toured North Yorkshire (UK) in his campervan from 6 to 10 July. We also Spent a week in a very big nude campsite in France at the end of July, beginning of August. It was very hot so everyone stripped off ( but we would have got naked anyhow). In some places a face mask (and ONLY a face mask) was required.

This post was edited

Last time I camped nude was last October at Cypress Cove. Played in a nude pickle ball tourney and dry tented the weekend. The guy I was paired with and I won the B bracket. Next time they said we had to play in the A bracket. Been dying to go back but with the Covid Im a little Leary.

This post was edited

For us it was August 2019 at Empire Haven in NY. We had additional plans but Barb's mother got very ill and we spent most of the winter in Florida getting her out of hospitals and into a nursing home. We planned on getting to Cypress Cove and Sunny Sands while we were down there but time just got away from us and we ultimately had to deal with clearing out and selling MIL's condo. That was in February and Covid was just really coming on the radar and we came back to PA.

In the meantime our first grandchild was born in April of this year in Seattle and we were all set to head west as soon as the weather broke in PA. We had an RV site reserved for the summer at Tiger Mt Nudist Park in Issaquah 20 min from our son's house. Perfect scenario and we planned on getting our membership there as well. Then Covid really kicked in and Tiger Mt did not/has not and most likely will not open this year. So we're jammed into a "campground' ( it's basically a parking lot with full hookups) if you can call it that in Bellevue 10 minutes from our son's house in an RV spot that we were lucky to secure. We've been here since mid July and I head back east Oct 1. My wife is staying behind to help with the baby as Covid has made it impossible for them to get day care.

We are hoping beyond hope that when I come back out in April that Tiger Mt will be open and we'll spend the summer there. What an effed up year 2020 has been (for everybody, not just us)..

Hey 2020, when your gig is up midnight on December 31 at 11:59 and 59 seconds PM and you leave us , don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

This post was edited

2019 also. Broken window in camper by a (poor) lawn service and Covid have been a pain. Love coffee and chat at campsites.

This post was edited

The wife & I have reservations for Memorial Day weekend near Jay, FL...hopefully the weather will cooperate and be nice. Well have to wait and see. Itll be good to get in a little quality nude time out with friends.

This post was edited

The wife & I spent to Memorial Day weekend at our resort, had a pretty good crowd there and enjoyed the stay. The resort had a southern style crayfish feed Saturday night...belly up to the wood table and chow down on crayfish, potatoes, cabbage & onions. Folks enjoyed themselves and it was good to talk to the folks. Weve got reservations for the 4th and will be back for more of the same with fireworks as an attraction. Isnt it nice just to get out again...and were looking for more out time. John

This post was edited

We visited our club about a month ago. Not sure you call, what we do, camping. We are always in our motorhome. Lots of creature comforts, just like home. It always feels great to go camping and remain naked the entire time.

This post was edited

Just purchased our first RV Im the nudist so well see how it goes! Im already hanging out ( so to speak) inside the coach! 2nd campout this weekend!

This post was edited

The last time we camped fully naked was at Sun Aura (Lake Village, IN) in October of last year (2021). However, at McCormick's Creek State Park and Brown County State Park later that month, I still used our outdoor shower!

This post was edited

We've not camping naked in a while. We just returned from a RV trip with non-nudist friends to Paso Robles. We got really lucky, and we had the outside RV spot with our door opening away from theirs. No one was parked in the spot next to us or the studio cabin next to them. Beyond that was open fields of grapes. Naked outside in the evenings was easy but cold! If it were warmer, we might have made some screening improvements so we could sit out there naked a bit more. All in all, a fun trip. Lots of wine tasting, too much eating and my wife and I enjoyed our alone time, naked in the RV, although it would have been more fun if we were staying at a nude club or resort.

This post was edited