What it really means if you choose to sleep naked

"People cite health, comfort and cleanliness for their choice

... but there is more at play regarding their sleeping habits and personalities
in relation to whether they prefer to sleep in the buff or wear pyjamas

and it turns out ..."

More on this: www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/what-really-means-you-choose-17570608

Did you match the traits of a pyjama wearer or a nude sleeper?
What particular trait(s) matches your sleeping habit?

This topic was edited
RE:What it really means if you choose to sleep naked

Too much of a mixture for me to say. I do know that when I switched pajamas by season, adding more clothing for winter was more difficult than wearing less in summer. That is why I went to summer PJ's year round shortly after I got married and found having 2 people in the bed created enough warmth.
Strangely, on the rare occasions I were gym shorts in bed because of lack of privacy, it doesn't really bother me even though I prefer to sleep naked.

This post was edited

LOL... I seem to lean much more towards the PJ wearer but I've NEVER owned a pair of PJ's. I slept in underwear and a t shirt for as long as I can remember, until I was 11- 12. By then I was slipping out of the underwear under the covers at night and sleeping bottomless. At 14, I slept naked from that time until the present... so this doesn't align with me much at all. ;D

My wife, on the other hand, aligns closer to the "naked sleeper", except, she's not a night owl.

This post was edited

Looks like the use of the word naked in a survey/headline to attract attention to a pretty vague and meaningless piece of work
In the end those who sleep naked are more comfortable that way, and those that dont are more comfortable wearing something. Shock horror.

This post was edited

Yeah, same here.
Ditched boxers and crew shirts at bedtime after college and got my own place.

Strange ... leaning more towards "pyjama user"

This post was edited

Just realized the middle ground of sleeping in underwear is not included.
From my limited knowledge, that seems to be a popular option for men in the US.
Is it less so in the UK where this survey was taken?

This post was edited

I've been sleeping nude since long before I met my wife who also sleeps in the buff. We are both introverts who enjoy the comfort of being naked. I don't care if someone sees me while I'm nude. She does. One the occasion when I had to share a room with someone who does not appreciate my nudity, I would wear my briefs to bed and like some of the others find them under the covers at the foot of the bed in the morning. Now I take this as a cue to wash my sheets.

This post was edited