Nude kayaking in Lauderdale

So, thanks to this pandemic, I've gotten many more miles of kayaking in than I would in a normal year. I've also learned that by going out early in the morning, sometimes I can strip down and do some nude paddling without anyone being out and about.

And last week I learned I'm not the only one. There were two lifeguards paddling a large rowboat up and down the river, and the lifeguard in the back had pulled his suit all the way down and was paddling nude. I don't think the lifeguard in the front knew it, but I could be wrong!

This topic was edited
RE:Nude kayaking in Lauderdale

This has been a good time to get extra nude paddling in. I agree early mornings are best. Once I'm away from the ramp I rarely put my trunks back on until I start to take out. It's always relaxing naked on the water and occasionally finding a deserted island to explore in the buff.

This post was edited

occasionally finding a deserted island to explore in the buff.

I need to kayak up there!!! There aren't many deserted islands here in the city. LOL.

This post was edited

I live on a canal (NE 27th Drive, close to The Cabanas). I'm often in my back yard nude and hoping to see kayakers enjoying some naked time in their kayaks. But I haven't so far.

This post was edited

I'm jealous. I'd like to get a kayak and paddle locally, but the rivers are too popular for discreet nude paddling. Sure wish I could!

This post was edited

I think I caught sight of those two guys out on the river by my house as well.

This post was edited

Nice. When I lived in FTL I didnt kayak nude, but when I moved to Miami I would in Biscayne Bay. ITs great to be out in the sun, nude and on the water...and better with others!

This post was edited

Nice. When I lived in FTL I didnt kayak nude, but when I moved to Miami I would in Biscayne Bay. ITs great to be out in the sun, nude and on the water...and better with others!

This post was edited