RE:Every day living

I've been on holidays in Queensland and have been living nude this last week. It's making me consider coming here every winter as it is mild and warm, the ocean is swimable and it's easy. I'm not in a CO resort but have been nude on the balcony each day, I'm discrete but don't run inside if others are on their balconies. A little bit of normalising nudity but living nude. I can't be nude in the street as I walk back from each morning swim, but I wear speedo's only, even have coffee in them at the beachfront cafes.

When we're on vacation/holiday and we're staying in a hotel, we always look for accommodations with a balcony. I've become quite particular about where our rooms are located. I will sometimes drive around the building, find a spot that would suit us and then go in and check in. We never unpack right away. We check out the room and balcony for privacy and if it doesn't suit us, we'll ask to be moved. I can always see the puzzled look on some of the front desk staff as to why I'm being so picky. Our rooms are always on the upper floors.

When I sit on the balcony naked, I'm always on a towel large enough to cover the chair on the back, seat and sides. It's likely that people passing and looking up could tell I'm naked, but they can't see anything to complain about. We decided to rent a VRBO (vacation rental by owner) for a upcoming trip. It too had to be nude friendly. It's an apartment with a very private patio with what looks to be a 7-8 ft fence around it with a fire pit. First time using VRBO, but friends have used it many times and he always asks if the property is nude friendly. He says that most owners will be honest and say, "yes, it's very private, or NO, it's not private enough to be nude outside."

This post was edited
RE:Every day living

There is a fine line between flashing the neighbours on a balcony and being discrete. Incidental nudity I think is fine but I was being careful not to be purposely confronting. Had towels drying on chairs but it was nice to enjoy breakfast nude on the balcony with the morning sun streaming in.

This post was edited