Why going vegan was right

I didn't watch a movie that led me to being vegan. I came to being vegetarian years before being vegan, with information I found showing that having meat was not as healthy for us as avoiding it. But I didn't learn about it being healthier to avoid all animal products then, ironically. I was glad to not take part in demand for which animals were killed, then. But after years went by and I was then involved on the internet, I saw the information from one of the ones in communication with me showing many facts about animal agriculture, and I knew, for what I valued about being vegetarian, I needed to be vegan. When I went vegan, I still didn't not know if it was a healthy change from being vegetarian. A few years later, in 2016, I found the book The Forks Over Knives Plan. It was revolutionary for me. With this perspective, I knew being vegan was right without any doubt. I could speak from that perspective. A little later I saw the documentary movie Forks Over Knives. So that was very moving for me, though certainly I was vegan then. But I do refer it to others, along with the site www.forksoverknives.com for that.

Later on I tried watching Dominion, knowing it was something I should think of sharing to others. It really was too hard to watch through, though I know I have no excuse while animals live with these horrors that are shown. But those whose demands in the market continue that should watch that, all the way. I could already understand to be vegan from information without watching anything like that. I could not see the stubbornness of others who do not become vegan to understand it, I did not resist like that. Information is enough for me. But I share information for it without seeing others change.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.