Swimply is the AirBNB for Pools

There is a new app called Swimply. People can rent out their pools by the hour. I think it started in Australia, and it's only in a few cities in the States at the moment. So far there are few dozen pools in my city. Some people specifically say "swimwear required". Non of them specifically say clothing optional, but they will say things like "pool is visible to house but private from neighbors" "blinds will be closed" "private yard". I wonder if that's an invitation to be naked?

Has anyone used the app for C/O pool time and sunning?

This topic was edited
RE:Swimply is the AirBNB for Pools

thanks Taller!

This post was edited

blinds will be closed , private yard
Definitely sounds like an opening to me!

This post was edited

No, but will be interested to hear the experience of those who have.

This post was edited

I found out about Swimply a couple of months ago and have been using it to book pools for myself and my small startup naturist group.

The first pool I tried out (which was taken off the service because of issues the owner was having with city government) I asked the owner if it was okay to swim nude. She said it was, so I did - then it rained hard. Very gracious host and will return if the opportunity arises.

The second pool I tried out (just this past weekend) the owner gave me a lot of privacy. Out of uncertainty, I kept my shorts on outside of the pool, but in the pool I was naked without incident. I liked it so much that I booked the pool for my group for International Skinny Dip Day.

I have an appointment this weekend with yet another pool, and will be sure to ask the owners if they'll allow naked swimming.

Unless they explicitly say "No nudity" on their pool, you should be okay, but if you have the opportunity to ask the owner if it's okay, I highly recommend that you do.

This post was edited