Central Florida hikes

Hello everyone. I'm looking to find like minded naturists who want to link up and get outdoors here in Central Florida for hikes, kayaking, trail running, camping, etc. Figure start planning now for when it cools off a little in the fall.

This topic was edited
RE:Central Florida hikes

Which trails did you have in mind?

This post was edited

88 Store to Salt Springs initially. 13 miles from Playalinda to Apollo when it gets cold and they open up at 6 again, was also thinking Little Econ south area. Just too hot now.

This post was edited

Nudist friendly trail?

This post was edited

Im definitely interested in some hiking in the area. Im located down in the Sebring area just south of Orlando.

This post was edited

Im interested.
Love in Georgia but down in Daytona Beach to visit sister often. So send me when and where and Ill plan around it.

This post was edited

You know I am ready and wiling! Count me in!

This post was edited

That sounds like it could be a fun experience, we haven't really explored FL too much since moving to the Tampa area from NC. Are these nude hiking excursions?

This post was edited

Always down for a hike or something. This sounds great!

This post was edited

I'm very interested in possible nude hiking in the Ocala National Forest as long as hunting season is over. Camping is also an option for me.

This post was edited

When is hunting season over? This cool weather is perfect to bike the trails and fire roads but I'm not sure I don't look like a deer from far away .

Count me in if this hike or kayak group ever happens.

This post was edited