Someone paid for my Dinner

About a month ago, after I got off work on a Friday night I had a bunch of errands to run. It was too late to cook anything for dinner so I hit a drive through. When I pulled up to the window to pay for my meal and collect my food, the cashier informed me that the car ahead of mine had paid for my meal. I was absolutely floored at this strangers kindness and have no way to thank this person other than TO PAY IT FORWARD. I asked God to show me someone I could bless in this way. That very same night, not 20 minutes after I enjoyed my free meal, I saw a guy standing on the side of the road, not panhandling asking for money, but was holding up a sign HUNGRY. I still had the $20 I was going to use to pay for my drive through meal, instead I was able to give it to this to the man that simply needed some food. Moral of this story if you are paying attention, there is always someone that needs what you have to give. Whether its just being a friend, water to a thirsty man, a listening ear to someone who is heartbroken, or a $20 bill for some food. Pay attention and PAY IT FORWARD! Thank you! Diana

This topic was edited
RE:Someone paid for my Dinner

Thank you for sharing your story Diana! Much appreciated!

This post was edited