Be Kind to Others

Having A Best Friend

There were two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand: Today...

A limit of your Kindness

Recently Steve had a car accident. So he put his car in the garage to carry out the repair work. Since he had to go to the job daily, he decided that until the car is ready, he will travel by the metro train. One day, he noticed a homeless guy at...

An Old Man Lived in the Village

An old man lived in the village. He was one of the most unfortunate people in the world. The whole village was tired of him; he was always gloomy, he constantly complained and was always in a bad mood. The longer he lived, the more bile he was...

Latest Post
by  
Hello

How is everyone doing?

Latest PostDoing great
by Newbie59 
Hello

How is everyone doing?

Latest Post
by  
Camel - Baby and Mother Talk

A mother and a baby camel were lying around, and suddenly the baby camel asked, mother, may I ask you some questions? The mother said, Sure! Why son, is there something bothering you? Baby said, Why do camels have humps? The mother said, Well son,...

Latest PostCute story!!
by MrTexas 
You Can Help

Hi All, I wrote this to help my friend who was fired from his job. He asked if anyone of you could help him by subscribing to his Youtube Channel: Design Ideas It is free and no money involved at all. https://bit.ly/36gCbML The Channel is quite good...

Latest Post
by  
Design Ideas / Inspiration - Helping to Grow

If you are interested in any Design Ideas for your next projects, DIY or just to broaden your design inspiration, I found this youtube channel which is just started. If you like please help the channel to grow by subscribing through this link:...

Latest Post
by  
Someone paid for my Dinner

About a month ago, after I got off work on a Friday night I had a bunch of errands to run. It was too late to cook anything for dinner so I hit a drive through. When I pulled up to the window to pay for my meal and collect my food, the cashier...