Be Kind to Others

Mahatma Ghandi Quote

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." -Mahatma Gandhi

Latest Post
by  
2020 Vision 'The Great Realisation'

From Davesmooth at the Nudism and Spirituality Group: I was sent a beautiful video of a topical poem that I hope you will be able to locate online at https://www.facebook.com/emma.chapman.9235/videos/10157811269254845/ I hope it becomes a reality.

Latest Post
by  
The 4 Way Test of Rotary International

1, Is it the TRUTH? 2. Is it FAIR to all concerned? 3. Will it build GOOD WILL & BETTER FRIENDSHIPS? 4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?

Latest Post
by  
Kindness is.......

.... choosing love over hate, light over darkness, compassion over judgement - Source Unknown

Latest PostWell said.
by Sensei5535 
In the sweetness of friendship......

..... let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed. Kahil Gabran The Prophet

Latest Post
by  
HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE by Wayne Dyer

Be creative, kind, loving, beautiful, always expanding, endlessly abundant, and receptive to all of life !

Latest Post
by  
The best way to live life....

...is with a smile on your face, love and joy in your heart and by being an inspiration to others!

Latest Post
by  
One day.....

..... someone is going to hug you so tight that all of your broken pieces will fit back together! That is Love ! #TimelessLife

Latest Post
by  
Jim's Daily Awakenings August 7 2018

We are not able to genuinely love people until we see them the way God sees them. There are people who love you but they don't know how to say it or show it. When people say something unkind about you, the antidote is to live in a way that no...

Latest Post
by