Wearing G-string in Public

Concerning wearing g-strings and thongs in public, wonder if anyone has an experience or thoughts about the more revealing g-string. Some jurisdictions specifically outlaw the exposure of the anus in addition to the genitals, and a g-string is more likely to come afoul of the law if one is to bend over. As long as one doesn't bend over a g-string should be legal.

This topic was edited
RE:Wearing G-string in Public

I wore them many years ago when living in South Florida where they were very common on some beaches. Now, like you, I take one to the secluded beach in Michigan in case it seems textile as opposed to nudie that visit. I may be the only male (maybe female, too) to have worn one at this state park beach!

This post was edited

I have a G-string which is nothing more than a string with a small pouch. It covers nothing more than the genitals and is very comfortable.

This post was edited

I have a G-string which is nothing more than a string with a small pouch. It covers nothing more than the genitals and is very comfortable.

Mine are no bigger than that and are also transparent.

This post was edited

I have a tiny tie-side thong (Koala) that just covers my penis in an upright flacid position. The ties are 1/4" and quite stretchy, so the pouch does not quite sit flat against the abdomen. I've only been game to wear it once, on a suburban Melbourne beach on a weekday.

I also have a Hom thong that has a relatively generous pouch, but also 1/4" stretchy sides but no ties. It's had a run at Alexandria Bay when with my non-nudist wife.

Might get one of them out this week...

This post was edited