RE:Glans Rings?

Stainless steel is nice although I wish my local hardware store stocked a slightly smaller size. 28mm is just a little too large to stay in place in all conditions like rough surf; 24mm or 25mm would be nice. Rubber o-rings are an option but I do prefer the metal, especially with my matching stainless 40mm CRs. Under my swim brief, a glans ring also helps just a little with the definition. :-)

This post was edited

I have two. One is metal and the other silicone. I got the metal one years ago at an upscale adult shop. I told one of the clerks what I was interested in, and she brought out a display box that probably had 20. I picked one, and still have it. Love it. I got the other one at a regular adult store. It came in a package and was the smallest of three differently sized cock rings. Both ride very nicely just behind the glans.

This post was edited

I have a couple. I'm not sure if I like them on me. What are your thoughts

This post was edited

I have played wit cock and glans rings just a little, and finding that "Goldilocks" size for a glans ring has been challenging. I am a small guy, and find that of the two sizes I have found that are close- one falls off if I am cold, but the very smallest size is hard to get over my cockhead, and I am terrified of getting an erection and having to call the fire department!

How did you find your perfect size?Did the girl help you?

This post was edited

Two options you might try are different materials and multiple sizes.

Rings come in rigid rubber, stretchable rubber / latex, aluminum, leather, and metal of various thicknesses. The rubber / latex types have the addition of not being slippery against the skin, not as heavy and less likely to slip off. Likewise, aluminum are also less likely to fall off due to their lack of weight. The leather styles are usually adjustable stapes or button snaps that can be adjusted to sizes in-between standard sizes. The thickness of the metal rings also varies the weight and makes them less likely to fall off due to weight.

An option with gland and cock rings is to wear more than one of different sizes. I often wear a smaller, thinner gland ring in front of larger, thicker rings to keep them from slipping off.

This post was edited