It's kinda of weird I thought sharing and posting my pics would be so easy only for me to get here and be a scared little kitty loll

This topic was edited
RE:Newbie

Lol same!

This post was edited

I really don't mind sharing my nude pictures but I usually didn't show my face. For some reason I felt ok to show my face here. I need to post more pics.

This post was edited

I'm right there with you. I joined 2 months ago and haven't posted a pic yet. Every day I tell myself I'm going to do it.

This post was edited

Ive been around the site for a little while now, and when I first joined, I was much like you. I was shy and nervous to share photos of myself. I always feared what if someone copies them and posts them on other sites? Or what if someone sees me and recognizes me? Then I realized, anything posted on the internet will be copied and posted to other sites, whether it is here or on a more popular social media site like Facebook. And what about being recognized? Well, someone said it long ago and it finally sank in, if someone on here recognizes me, then they must also have an interest in nudity and possible sharing nudity with others. I would like to be recognized and have them actually approach me so that we could share this common bond more openly with people we know.

It also helps that Im getting older, and as they say, the older you get, the less you tend to care what others think about you. You do what you enjoy and if they have a problem with it, it;s their problem, not yours (as long as you dont break any laws).

One thing that helped me to get started was taking photos away from home, so that if the location was recognized, people would know the general area, but not where I live. I started with a park with relatively recently re-build bathrooms that have locks on the doors, so I could go in to the clean bathroom and remove my clothes to take photos without risk of anyone walking in on me, and still having a clean place to work with. I have even taken some outdoors in the woods or in the open. I also made it a point to not show my face in my photos, but am more open to doing that too, as many of my current photos show. Start small and simple, and share here with us. I have also found its easier to do if you have someone you know and trust helping you when you get started. They can help take the photos and make sure your face isnt showing, and that there is nothing in the background to identify you. They can also compliment you on how you look, which will also help encourage you. You dont even need to share your first pictures, as long as you get yourself comfortable taking them.

This post was edited

One thing that helped me to get started was taking photos away from home, so that if the location was recognized, people would know the general area, but not where I live. I started with a park with relatively recently re-build bathrooms that have locks on the doors, so I could go in to the clean bathroom and remove my clothes to take photos without risk of anyone walking in on me, and still having a clean place to work with. I have even taken some outdoors in the woods or in the open. I also made it a point to not show my face in my photos, but am more open to doing that too, as many of my current photos show. Start small and simple, and share here with us. I have also found its easier to do if you have someone you know and trust helping you when you get started. They can help take the photos and make sure your face isnt showing, and that there is nothing in the background to identify you. They can also compliment you on how you look, which will also help encourage you. You dont even need to share your first pictures, as long as you get yourself comfortable taking them.

Thank you...Very good suggestions....I'm going to start small as you suggested.

This post was edited

OK...I did it! I took pictures for certification...A very big step for me.

This post was edited