Shaved?

Are other ring enthusiasts here, like me, equally committed smoothies? My cock is always nicely shaved, the better to display my rings when in nudist settings and ease the task of putting them on: no pubic tangles! . Are most of those who wear cock rings also shaved?

This topic was edited
RE:Shaved?

Essential requirement. Waxed here

This post was edited

I gave up wearing cock rings awhile ago. Just easier to keep things pubic-less and give my balls a chance to swing free.

This post was edited

these days it seems shaved - unshaved is about 50%. I shave daily - waxing just to expensive and do it yourself - to painful. and yes I like to wear a ring.

This post was edited

I shave and have also had laser treatment which works well on the dark hairs, I don't wear a cock ring or rings.

This post was edited

did you wax yourself?, how successful was it? Is it hard to do?

On my scrotum, I simply pull the hairs out with tweezers one at a time. If you hold the skin just right, it does not hurt at all. I have done this around my pubic region but I tend to get ingrown hairs for some reason. Anyone know why that might be?

I love the look of smooth skin, and its softness

This post was edited

I also shave daily, smooth skin looks better, feels nicer and is really naked

This post was edited

I am also shaved: pubes, balls and shaft. Love the smooth look. I shave everyday in the shower, keeping it nice and smooth. And looks great when you're wearing a cockring. I wear one daily

This post was edited

I have always kept myself smooth and I think it feels so much better. I shave every three days or so, using an electric shaver. It also looks and feels great when wearing rings.

This post was edited

I am!! Love the feeling.

This post was edited

I'm always shaved or very closely cropped

This post was edited