RE:NEW HOUSEKEEPER COMING

The best advice is not to discuss it directly. Show them around and point out the art. If they are open to it they will mention it when they are comfortable. But the first few times I would be casually dressed, not nude. You dont want to make them think that your nudity is a suggestion.

Alternatively you could advertise specifically as a nudist so only those who are comfortable will apply. I would have a nanny cam or at least an audio recorder on while they are there to prevent misunderstandings and accusations later. Lots of people run around putting themselves in situations so they can sue.

This post was edited

The best advice is not to discuss it directly. Show them around and point out the art. If they are open to it they will mention it when they are comfortable. But the first few times I would be casually dressed, not nude. You dont want to make them think that your nudity is a suggestion.

Alternatively you could advertise specifically as a nudist so only those who are comfortable will apply. I would have a nanny cam or at least an audio recorder on while they are there to prevent misunderstandings and accusations later. Lots of people run around putting themselves in situations so they can sue.

This post was edited

I don't have a house keeper but I've had several guys, usually college students, help me with projects around the house, both inside and outside. I live in the country with no close neighbors. I always ask them if they care if I'm nude while we work. Most are totally cool with it and many join me which makes the work that much more enjoyable!

This post was edited

I have my employees and or contractors that work at our house. Here's what we do... put sweats or shorts on. There is no reason to push the I want to be naked in front of someone on a textile just trying to earn there living. It won't kill you for a couple hours to do that. Hire a naked house cleaning svc would be my suggestion that is accustomed to nudity.

This post was edited