RE:Parallel Societies

This is kind off on topic. Just read Mirror Earth. It is not a great work of literature, but a fun read. Parallel Earths connect, ours and a more utopian Earth where clothes are just not a thing. The people that travel there have to adapt to nudity, and the ones that travel here don't adapt so well, but influence their handlers turning them to nudism. A good fantasy.

This post was edited

Just read Mirror Earth.
Is that by PZ Walker? I looked on Amazon and found Book 2 of 3 (Mirror Earth Revisted) and Book 3 of 3 (Mirror Earth Network) but I haven't found Mirror Earth yet. I'm assuming it would be Book 1 of 3. I wonder what the heck's up with that??

This post was edited

Never mind.
I found it.
Did a search for books by P.Z. Walker and there it was. No clue why a search for the Title didn't bring it up.
Sorry for the interruption.
Carry on!

This post was edited

Back to the starting question:- It was suggested that crime would be lower in a nudist world as there would be nowhere to conceal anything. Nudists carry a towel or cloth to sit on and a bag for personal items (normally carried in the pockets of clothed people). Either could be used to conceal anything.

Having said that I feel much more confident going for a dip and leaving all my possessions on a nude beach. There is an unspoken loyalty among nudists.

This post was edited

There was a French TV show called NU a while ago that dealt with a future in which everyone was required to be nude to reduce crime.

This post was edited