WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

Greetings guys. It's taking a little while to get things off the ground, but I approved a few new guys today, which is fantastic. Hopefully we'll get a nice little band of mature guys together so we can enjoy open conversations and even a few get togethers. Once lockdown is over with any hope. please feel free to start a conversation or two if you like. Anything you can put in all helps get things moving along. Maturing certainly has it's interesting points and as I mature more I find myself being more attracted to men my own age and older and also enjoying fruitful conversations with men of the same vintage. It's a totally different mindset than with younger guys. And while I enjoy the company of younger guys as well and chatting with them, it's older guys who have the life experience, the openness and the maturing that I enjoy so much. Also, the mutual understanding of maturing both mentally, emotionally and physically. Anyway, chaps, WELCOME to you all. Here's hoping this group will grow and turn into something we can all really enjoy! Great to finally see other guys finding the group. Take care and stay well and happy during this lockdown period. Kevin.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.