Pre-Photoshoot Manscaping

So as the founder of this group I have always been advocate of manscaping as much or as little as you like or need to. I like some hair on a guy but believe it can still be well kept and neat. When lockdown was announced in the UK, I decided I would leave my pubes and pits to grow until we were over the pandemic. That means I haven't trimmed either since March 10th!

I have of course continued to shave my ball sack and shaft as is my preference.

I am doing a nude and underwear shoot this coming Thursday and the photographer has asked me to trim my pubes and pits back to enhance my form and generally look neater. As you can imagine, my bush is wild and very hairy. I am going to miss it but needs must. Going to be a lot of hair leaving my body this weekend.

I may post before and after pics if you'd be interested to see the contrast.

Don't forget that I offer tutorials, online or face to face for UK based guys. Hit me up if you want some help to get your bush in order.

This topic was edited
RE:Pre-Photoshoot Manscaping

Smooth is the only way to be .... enjoy the trimming... a before and after always to prove it

This post was edited

Good luck on your photo shoot. I also grew a little bush during the lock down .

This post was edited

I never go completely smooth but it will be short, neat and tidy. I will see what I can do re pictures

This post was edited

Thanks very much. You have a lot going on down there

This post was edited

Be amazing to see before and after mate

This post was edited

Good luck with your photoshoot! A friend of mine just did a gig for Jockey.

This post was edited

Disagree. Natural, untrimmed, the way nature intended

This post was edited

Wicked! How did it go?

This post was edited