RE:Being naked

I find being nude is relaxing and fun

This post was edited

Living naked is great and I love it

This post was edited

Living naked is great and I love it

How often do you wear anything in warm weather?

This post was edited

Looking forward to the day when I can stay naked 24/7

Didn't you come close to that during your temporary retirement?

This post was edited

Why be ashamed take ur clothes of and enjoybeing nude is good

Hilarious your photos are all covered none nude showing

This post was edited

Looking forward to the day when I can stay naked 24/7

While I can't be naked 24/7 ( I do have to walk the dogs everyday and the occasional trip to the store) I am usually naked besides then. It's wonderful.

This post was edited

We live naked 24/7 quite often. Most times, before Covid, we lived naked 24/3, 24/4, 24/5. It's actually quite normal for us to go 24-48 hours without putting on clothes at all, all the time. Since Covid, we've had our longest period of nakedness ever, some 40 + days straight. We did slip on something for a curbside visit with grandkids and then retreated inside and stripped again for another couple weeks before venturing out for groceries. We don't have to go out much and we don't get many visitors so we will go a couple, three days before one of us slips on something (usually my wife) and goes down to the mail box and retrieves the mail. With the temps being so warm and the neighbors keeping their shutters closed, to keep out the heat, we are able to retrieve our delivered packages from the porch and remain naked. Did so twice yesterday!

I was pleasantly surprised last night. I decided to sit out on our porch on the glider and wore nothing. It was about 10:30pm and the neighborhood was quiet. I turned off the porch light and was sitting having a night cap when a woman walked down the middle of the street on our cul-de-sac with her two dogs. I had one leg crossed over the other knee as she looked over and waved and said, "evening!" I waved back and answered and she continued on. I wasn't sure about how much anyone could see or how clearly they could see but evidently, they can't see much! ;DDD

This post was edited

Looking forward to the day when I can stay naked 24/7Didn't you come close to that during your temporary retirement?Actually I've had more nude stretches since going back to work...long weekends naked. During my "retirement" I played golf almost every day.

Any reason why you aren't golfing on weekends now other than not wanting to get dressed?

This post was edited

The best way to be why wear clothes at home naked all the time if cold just wear a hoodie naked from waist down
If skype iam nude

This post was edited

I agree I have no shame showing my naked body to share with

This post was edited