Take it back

I have been going to Baker since 92 and have had a lot of good times there. It is my "home" beach and a big reason why is that back in the 90s there were so many types of nudists all over the place.

Now, what used to be truky the nude end is getting taken over by clothed ones.

Is this really because of the COVID19 anf "f this SIP" stuff or what??!!?

.Get out there and represent! Do not be afraid if you are a first timer! Just get out there now!

This topic was edited
RE:Take it back

I agree. We must keep our nude beaches nude!

This post was edited

I've been hearing lately, from different sources, that Baker Beach is no longer officially nude. People are getting ticketed or arrested for being there nude. But the north end, now called "Marshall Beach," still is, but is overrun by clothed people, taking pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge. I'm wondering if Muir Beach, Black Sand Beach, and Perles Beach are still nude.

This post was edited

The north end closest to the bridge is still clothing optional. I have been going there often this summer even when the weather is still cloudy. There are some who chose not to be nude. There are others who visit the beach to get closer pictures of the bridge.

As a nudist, I don't care if clothed people see me nude. Baker Beach is a great place to visit and relax or walk on the beach and go into the water. Come and enjoy it. If anyone wants to meet me there just send me a message.

This post was edited

Any updates? I will be stopping by Wednesday Jan 26 for an hour.

This post was edited