Mr Naturist, Mrs was....

So, a number of years ago I spent a number of months touring around europe, and in the last month my wife and I visited FKK campgrounds and stayed many weeks at various campgrounds without a stitch of clothing.

When I returned home with my wife, (we have been married 24 years), I communicated my desire to spend more time sans clothes, however my wife is now opposed to her own nudity.
I am not sure whether the 'people we know might see us' or 'i'm not in the same shape i was' is the primary reason, however it would seem that when I talk about going to a nude beach, she is less than interested and looks at me like as if to say 'you are weird'.

I fully enjoy being in the sun, and swimming au natural, whats the best way to deal with this ? any ideas?

I don't want to be the guy sitting on his own at a nude beach, and I don't want to go dating or look for another partner...

This topic was edited
RE:Mr Naturist, Mrs was....

I go to nude beaches alone because my wife won't come with me and doesn't like the beach anyway.
While not ideal, I still enjoy being there.
Sometimes I will strike up a conversation with others around me and sometimes I won't.

This post was edited

Would she go to a clothes optional beach with you?

It would suit both your needs if she agrees.

This post was edited

Yes, reluctantly.

This post was edited

Good response,
We are in nz and far from home means out of the country.
I guess she is afraid of meeting anyone from her church.

I personally dont see that as an issue, as, if she meets anyone from her church, they are there for the same reason, and unlikely to speak to others about it.

This post was edited

Good response,
We are in nz and far from home means out of the country.
I guess she is afraid of meeting anyone from her church.

I personally dont see that as an issue, as, if she meets anyone from her church, they are there for the same reason, and unlikely to speak to others about it.

This post was edited

I've talked in another post about my first wife quitting nudism.

But after quitting, she did agree to return to the resort with me on one occasion; albeit covered. In that instance she opted for a long, oversized T-shirt; as she was still "done" being socially naked.

I have no idea what's around you geographically, but I think a clothing-optional resort would be your best bet. She wouldn't even have to undress at all outside the pool area; and not even be around other people if the resort is large enough. My wife knew this; so the prospect of returning to the resort wasn't as alarming to her.

The trick, of course, is to get her to agree to it. For that, you're going to need a good dose of patience and communication skills.

This post was edited

I wonder if it was the anonymity of the safety of exposer that no one she knows will ever know. My best buddy wife agreed and got to enjoy a super small club 250 miles away for that reason and they went quite often. You might have a conversation with her if that is something in her thoughts.

This post was edited

The strange thing was, i was more concerned initially with nudity.
I guess growing up in a 'nude is rude' household, i was more ill at ease at first.

She seemed totally comfortable, so it is quite hard to take when the roles have reversed.

This post was edited